Public documents (such as Certificate of Character, Marriage/Divorce Documents, Birth/Death certificates) issued by Gambian authorities for use abroad must be:

  1. Notarized by Notary Public in The Gambia
  2. Certified by the Ministry of Justice in The Gambia
  3. Attested by the Protocol Department of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs in The Gambia
  4. Further attestation by The Gambia High Commission in London


Original and Copy of Document to be attested.

£30 postal order Payable to: The Gambia High Commission.